My Chameleon is one of my favourite online stores. Giselle, the owner and buyer, has a great eye that aligns perfectly with what I love. Delicate jewelry, glossy patent brogues and loafers, plenty of shirts, easy dresses and interesting, independent designers. I've picked up a few pairs of Opening Ceremony shoes, a beautiful Thomsen shirt and a Benah cuff I wear every second day. Giselle has shared some of her favourite things with of us, from a go to album to haunts found on buying trips in Europe.
1. Aegean Sea / Greek Islands - I travelled there in July and cannot wait to go back. Sitting on the back of a scooter, exploring the coast and spending most of my time barefoot was so liberating.
2. Traditional Craft - Crochet, Jacquards and Handloom fabrics. In one of the small towns in Greece, I stubbled across a little old lady sitting at a handloom machine, talking on her mobile and smoking a cigarette weaving this beautiful wool fabric.
3. Worn in custom made leather sandals, my friend gave me, from St Tropez - they have been everywhere with me and the more they age the lovelier they get.
4. There is no way I could part with my shirts - they are definitely my lets-make-life-easier piece of clothing. Put a cotton shirt with anything and you add that little bit of cool.
5. Polish photography by Lukasz Wierzbowski - Such a lovely man, his ability to capture the personality of a woman is inspiring. One of his beautiful photos is appearing on the cover of our first issue of our keepsake poster to be released in November.
7. Stand up Paddle Boarding - last summer this was my weekly must, so I am now looking for a bamboo board to buy for summer. Being out on the water, in a bikini with friends while getting a work out - it is perfect.
6. Tourist - Discovered this magazine a couple of years ago and I keep going back - they cover everything from literature to photography, music and of course fashion including personal visual diaries. I always admire the art direction in their fashion editorials, it has an authentic quality about it.
8. Buying trips in Paris / favourite stay at Relais Christine / Favourite lunch Salade St Germaine at Les Deux Magots - poached chicken with green beans and curry sauce - unbelievable. Finish off with a visit to the antique stores in the backstreets of Paris.
9. Chromatics last album, Night Drive (2007) - can listen to this anytime - sultry disco, I say.
10. Ed Moses - born in 1926, this LA abstract artist creates work that I think is beyond our time - his range is amazing.